OK… so… we were expecting to know some things by the end of this month which only has a day or two left in it… looks like we won’t know until possibly the end of February. I would hate to have to postpone another year, but with all the work that needs to be done on the boat and the money things, it is a real possibility. :-/
I’m trying to stay hopeful on my end. Even with all the hard work ahead it IS still an achievable goal. WE CAN DO THIS! I have a lot more things to say but I will post more later.
As always, thanks so much for reading!